A Rally is a place where you can gather people and post all the information you need in one central location. A Rally is a space for everyone to come together to share ideas, files, messages, pictures, videos, tasks, and calendars all in one easy to access spot.
Creating a Rally is free for anyone and you can create as many Rallies as you would like, public or private. By creating a Rally, you can organize all of your members and volunteers in one place. Inside a Rally you will find all the collaborative tools a group needs to communicate, coordinate and share. Some of the tools inside a Rally include:
- A calendar where you can share events with your group and track RSVPs.
- Sign up sheets to organize and track volunteer hours or plan an event with specific tasks.
- Files and folders for sharing important documents with your group.
- A gallery section for photo sharing
- A message wall with a ‘notify immediately’ to keep your members informed of important information or last-minute updates, as well as a private message tool.